Frequently Asked Questions
What are some of the Terms and Conditions for using this site?
- Your site(s) does not contain any popups
- Your site(s) does not contain any message boxes
- Your site(s) does not contain inappropriate content
- Your site(s) does not have frames
- Your site(s) does not use script rotation
- Your site(s) does not use URL or domain name forwarding
- Your site(s) will be deleted along with any credits assigned if it should break any rules
- Your account will be deleted if it is not used for 30 days.
You must surf at least 250 sites per month
to keep your account from being automatically purged due to inactivity.
- Your account will be deleted if we can not send you emails
- Your account will be deleted if it has no credits please
feel free to return when you have more time to
maintain an active account.
- Your account will be disabled if your site causes the system any problems or errors
- You are not allowed to have more than one (1) account without approval by admin.
If you are going to be away longer than 30 days contact support to suspend your account until such time as you can resume activity. No longer than 90 days please.
What is your policy on SPAM?
- www.AdViews.info Top RATED no-click autosurf absolutely prohibits members from SPAMMING in
their marketing efforts, and are subject to immediate termination. If you find one of our websites SPAMMING please let us know! Please contact support team.
How do I contact support?
- Please read the FAQ before contacting support. Many of your questions
can be answered in the FAQ section. Contact support at [email protected]
and REMEMBER to include your User ID.
What types of accounts do you offer ?
- Basic Account :
Promote ONE url and the
basic account earns you either 0.75 or 1 credit (hit) for each
site you view, depends on how you setup your browser
(minimized or maximized) and it remains FREE of charge.
- Silver Account :
Promote up to FIVE urls and the
silver account earns you either 1 or 1.25 credit (hit) for each site you view, depends on how you setup your browser
(minimized or maximized). Upgrade to a SILVER account is only $25.00 US per year and you can upgrade from your members account page.
- Gold Account :
Promote up to TEN urls and the gold account earns you either 1.25 or
1.5 credit (hit) for each site you view, depends on how you setup your browser (minimized or maximized). Upgrade to a
GOLD account is only $35.00 US per year and you can upgrade from your members account page.
Upgrades are not automatic and will be upgraded manually by
- Credits are automatically assigned to your web sites.
MANAGE CREDITS, ASSIGN and RETRACT credits:
- All earned Credits are automatically assigned to your enabled and waiting web sites.
ADD credits from your BANKED credits: Enter the amount
of credits you want to transfer from your BANKED credits and
they will be deducted and added to your URL.
Retract credits: use the negative minus sign in front of the amount you want to subtract.
Example: -200 will subtract 200
credits and add them back into your main BANKED account balance.
How do I earn hits for my site(s)?
When you join, you will get a surf URL with your ID that collects hits for your site. Which means that you start your
automatic surfing by just sitting in front of your screen and watching the web pages coming up on your screen. Every few seconds you will see a new webpage.
-Depending on how you have your your browser setup (min/max), you will receive 3 hits to your own site for every 4 pages that you view using the surf
URL in the case of a Basic Account. Upgraded accounts earn more.
-You will also earn credits from your referrals who join us from your referrer link that you can post on your
web sites and other traffic exchanges.
What are Credits (hits)?
You can earn credits (hits) three different ways; you can purchase credits, earn credits from
your referrals, and earn credits by viewing the sites. Remember you can earn more credits by maximizing the browser and upgrading
to either Silver or
What are the important URLs that I need to know?
- Your surf URL to earn credits(hits)
xxxx is your User ID No.)
- Your referral URL see your members menu link and promote it on other sites to get more people to sign up under you in your downline.
xxxx is your User ID No.)
How do I change my account information?
- Login to your Member Area and click on your "Name".
From there you can change your name, password, share email status, browser and category setup. This is where you can manage your websites and the credits assigned for each website.
How do I change my email?
- Login to your Member Area and click on your "Email".
From there you can change the email address and we will send you a confirmation email to verify your new email address. Your new email
address will not changed until you have verified the email with the change code.
What are the Status for my sites?
- Disabled : your site is not approved. Upgrade your account to enable additional URL's
- Enabled : your site is approved and is part of the site rotation
- Waiting : your site is waiting for approval by the www.AdViews.info Top RATED no-click autosurf support team or you have chosen to pause it.
I signed up, however no credits were used, what happen?
- Your site must get approved by the www.AdViews.info Top RATED no-click autosurf support team. If there are no problems with the
terms and conditions of your site the support team will approve your site and notify you by email.
- Check the state of your sites in the members area, your site must be "enabled" to get credits.
- To activate a new members account and receive your 500 free credits, view at least 100 member pages.
What do I do if I see a site that breaks your terms and conditions?
- While you are auto surfing you may click on the ABUSE button in your Surf-Bar.
- Please report the abuse to our support team at [email protected],
we'll even give you 100 free credits for reporting those sites.
- We take abuse very seriously and admin does check each and every site daily for compliance.
- For Internet Explorer users, click on the "Tools"
menu and go down to "Internet options". Go to the
"Advanced" tab and under the "Browsing"
category, check the checkbox labeled "Disable script
debugging". This should prevent the problem after
completely restarting your browser.
Ghosting I see another account that is not mine:
Close your browser completely:
Clearing Your DNS Cache
Windows? XP, 2000, or Vista?
- Open the Start menu.
- Go to Run.
- If you do not see the Run command in Vista,
search for "run" in the Search bar.
- In the Run text box, type:
- Press Enter or Return, and your cache
will be flushed.
- Go to Applications.
- Go to Utilities.
- Open the Terminal application.
- Press Enter or Return, and your cache
will be flushed
If this did not do the job you will need to completely
reboot your computer.
Terms & Conditions
FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH AdViews.info OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES.
This User Agreement ("Agreement") is a contract between you and
AdViews.info. and applies to your use of the
AdViews.info's services and any related products available through
AdViews.info Internet Servers (collectively the
"Service"). If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use or access our Services.
In Brief, you are NOT allowed to:
- Promote Immoral, Illegal, or Illicit websites.
- Promote Adult, Hate, Racist or any kind of material that we may deem to be offensive.
- Promote sites with music. Promotional voice messages/promotions are allowed.
- Any language other than English as the predominant language (minor use of a foreign language is permitted but should not represent more than 10% of the total page).
- Use an auto-responder email that automatically answers your email such as spamarrest, spamcop, mailblocks etc.
Be aware some of these services send spam in your name and can cause your email account to be shutdown by your ISP!
- Use an email address that prohibits the receipt of emails from
AdViews.info for any reason.
- Send unsolicited email attempting to promote
- Promote sites that break out of the surf frame or that in any other way causes interruption to the Surf-Bar..
If you do your account will be suspended and any credits will be lost. We will not pay any outstanding commissions
and will attempt to recover any that have been paid. Any monies already paid that are not returned will be considered
as theft and where possible we will recover them.
The AdViews.info Service:
AdViews.info is a service provided to you "as is" and without guarantee. Any credits free or purchased are non
refundable. AdViews.info cannot be held responsible for credits incorrectly used.
You acknowledge AdViews.info is not an investment program, multi-level marketing program, High Yield
Investment Program, randomizer, matrix, pyramid, Ponzi scheme, "get rich quick" scheme, or other similar
venture. You acknowledge you will not use our service for the promotion of any illegal immoral or illicit purpose. If
you do not accept these terms you must leave this site immediately.
By continuing to use this site you are bound by this agreement and you agree that you will keep all information
provided by this site confidential. You are not allowed to copy or comment or take any action that may devalue the
sites service and accept any damages or costs thereof such breach including any agent or company that you may be associated with.
The user agrees not to operate hardware or software designed to bypass the systems developed by
AdViews.info for the benefit of all it's users.
When an account is set-up, the user agrees to provide current and accurate information. And agrees that, that
information can be used for AdViews.info to make contact with the user. Any inaccurate information may result in the user's account being closed.
Information given in registration will not be sold or given to any third party without the users written permission,
unless required to by law. Users agree not to collect or harvest any users information that may be on our internet servers.
AdViews.info makes no claim as to when visits will be received by the user.
AdViews.info can not be held
responsible for third party hit trackers that may not record hits accurately.
AdViews.info statistics are final. Hits
are views and are not viewers/visitors. Some sites may be shown multiple times to users.
While AdViews.info may take measures to prevent offensive information, the user acknowledges that any content found on our servers may not be controlled by
AdViews.info, and AdViews.info can not be held accountable for it. However, the user agrees not to
use AdViews.info to promote or advertise any of the following material. Pornographic, Links or banners to
pornography, Adult Content, Explicit, Racial, Hate, Illegal, SPAM, Auto-Surf Software, or any other material that may be offensive or unethical.
Users will conduct themselves in appropriate manner and will not manipulate any of the site to gain credit or access to unauthorized areas.
The user agrees not to hold AdViews.info responsible for any content, links, advertisements, site malfunctions,
miss-directions or any other events that may cause harm mentally, physically or to property.
You agree that AdViews.info, in its sole discretion, may
terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content
within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if
that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this agreement.
AdViews.info may also
in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this agreement may be effected
without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that
AdViews.info may immediately deactivate or delete your
account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the
Service. Further, you agree that AdViews.info shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
Dealings with advertisers are done at your own risk and
AdViews.info can not be held liable for any advertisers actions.
You agree to maintain a valid email address and your account is only activated once you have verified your email address
by clicking a link in an email sent to you. By doing so you are bound to accept email from
AdViews.info which will
include system messages and marketing information. This is an opt-in service and you can choose to receive emails or
not by editing your profile. Any user threatening or reporting
AdViews.info for sending 'spam' or 'UCE' or
Unsolicited Commercial Email will be invoiced for all services they have received to that point and immediate
payment will be expected. Further more all legal costs and compensation will be sought through the courts for any loss of time or reputation.
AdViews.info is an honest marketing business supported by appropriate privacy statements, terms and conditions, user
agreements, business practices and an excellent reputation in the trade that it will protect through all means
available. This benefits you, your business and the online promotion and marketing businesses in general.
All text, images, scripts and intellectual property found on the
AdViews website are to be used only in and for the
promotion of AdViews.info only. Any other use is strictly prohibited.